Makita LH1200FL Combination Table/Mitre Saw 305mm 240V
Guaranteed In Stock
TOOLSTOP Part No: MAK-LH1200FL-240V
Makita LH1200FL Combination Table/Mitre Saw 305mm
The LH1200FL is the first 305mm Table Top Mitre Saw from Makita, featuring the largest cutting capacity in its class.
- Lightweight, weighs only 19.5kg
- Cast aluminium table
- Built-in laser guide
- Built-in LED job light, 4 LEDs provide clear view of material
- Table guide rule
- Anti-restart switch
- Large cutting capacity up to 200mm
- Individual dust collection ports for Table Saw and Mitre Saw functions
- Soft start feature
- TCT saw blade 305mm
- Dust bag
- Set plate
- Guide Rule
- Push stick
- Triangular rule
- Blade cover
- Socket wrench
This Makita LH1200FL comes with a 1 year standard UK warranty
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B007AKF1YS
- Barcode: 0088381624022
- Blade diameter: 305mm
- Bore diameter: 30mm
- No load speed: 4,000 rpm
- Table saw capacity: 52mm
- Capacity Mitre 0° Bevel 0°: 60 x 200mm
- Capacity Mitre 45° left Bevel 0°: 60 x 135mm
- Capacity Mitre 45° right Bevel 0°: 60 x 135mm
- Capacity Mitre 0° Bevel 45° left: 39 x 200mm
- Capacity Mitre 45° left Bevel 45° left: 39 x 85mm
- Capacity Mitre 45° right Bevel 45° left: 39 x 135mm
- Electric brake: Yes
- LED job light: Yes
- Laser marker: Yes
- Net weight: 19.5kg
- Total Shipping Weight: 28kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $81.80 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.60 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $81.80 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Makita power tools come with a 3 year warranty (online registration within 30 days of purchase required). This applies to all tools excluding batteries, chargers, outdoor power equipment and air tools.
Contact Toolstop on 44-1698-819-000 and we will advise the best course of action to get your tool repaired. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase.
Alternatively you can contact Makita directly in the UK on Fax: 01908 614 702 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Generally, we will repair the product and send it back to you or we will return to Makitas Service Centre and they will return your repaired product to you.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.