Makita LS1018L Slide Compound Mitre Saw
Posted by Mark Hunter - August 20, 2010
New from Makita, the LS1018L 10" slide compound mitre saw. Colin takes us through all of the key features, plus demonstrates the saw - and the laser - in action.
Also available to watch and share on YouTube, DailyMotion and MetaCafe. Download the m4v and ogv files.
- Double sliding rails with linear ball bearings on each rail ensures a perfectly smooth and accurate cut
- Designed for craftsmen and professional joinery shops but tough enough for site use
- Max cut over 4 " x 12"
- Can cut over 4 " x 8 " at 45 degrees
- Angled motor housing ensures clearance for the thicker work-pieces
- Electronic-power-control maintains constant blade speed under load
- Adjustable sub-fence
- Trench cutting facility
blog comments powered by Disqus