Makita SG1250 Wall Chaser 240V
Guaranteed In Stock
TOOLSTOP Part No: MAK-SG1250-240V
Makita SG1250 wall chaser, complete with 2 diamond blades, key and carrying case
Are you still employing chisel, when you groove for plumbing in the wall? Chisel is a past method! Grooving with the Makita SG1250 is the new style of plumbing.
- Front cover efficiently prevents the dust from spreading, at every cutting depth
- Electronic soft start
- Constant rotational speed
- SJS (super joint system) for avoiding shock on accidental wheel jam
- Precisie grooving
- Variable speed
- Anti vibration system
- Electronic speed control
- Double insulation
- 2 x Diamond Blades
- Complete with carrying case
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B000UYWOIC
- Barcode: 0088381052627
- Blade Diameter: 125mm
- Bore Size: 20mm
- Max. Cutting Depth: 0-30mm
- Cutting Width: 6-30mm
- No Load Speed: 9,000rpm
- Input wattage: 1,400w
- Net Weight: 3.9kg
- Total Shipping Weight: 6kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $78.40 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.10 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $78.40 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Makita power tools come with a 3 year warranty (online registration within 30 days of purchase required). This applies to all tools excluding batteries, chargers, outdoor power equipment and air tools.
Contact Toolstop on 44-1698-819-000 and we will advise the best course of action to get your tool repaired. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase.
Alternatively you can contact Makita directly in the UK on Fax: 01908 614 702 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Generally, we will repair the product and send it back to you or we will return to Makitas Service Centre and they will return your repaired product to you.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
You May Also Like
- Save $149.20
- Makita RT0700CX4 Router / Laminate Trimmer with Trimmer Guide
- Save $298.10
- Save $561.50
- Save $187.00
- Makita RP0900X 1/4 or 3/8in Plunge Router
- Save $479.20