Makita TD020DSE 7.2V In-Line Impact Driver (2 Batteries)
- Save $116.50
We are sorry but the Makita TD020DSE 7.2V In-Line Impact Driver (2 Batteries) is not currently available but look at these great alternatives we have in stock for same day despatch
Options: BLUE to WHITE
- Save $321.10
- Save $221.10
- Makita BTD146Z LXT 18V Li-Ion Cordless Impact Driver (Body Only)
- Save $206.80
- Makita BTD140Z 18V li-ion Cordless Impact Driver (Body Only)
- Save $331.40
- Makita BFR750Z Li-ion Cordless Auto-Feed Screwdriver 18V (Body Only)
- Save $90.70
TOOLSTOP Part No: MAK-TD020DSE
Makita TD020DSE 7.2 volt in-line impact driver, complete with 2 batteries, charger, holster, 6 impact driver bit set, magnetic bit holder, clear screw guide, pozi 2 bit, and soft case.
- Light & adjustable this handy tool has the strength to tighten the hardest screws in the difficult to reach areas.
- LED job light.
- In-line or pistol mode.
- 17Nm torque.
- 2 x 1.0Ah Li-ion Lithium-ion batteries provide high-energy capacity and accept more repeat charges giving a real “long-life” service.
- Fast charger
- 6 impact driver bit setMagnetic bit holder, clear screw guide inc. Pozi 2 bit, soft case.
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Barcode: 0088381076913
- Driving Shank (Euro Fit): 6.35mm
- Capacity Hi Tensile: 4 x 25mm dia
- Impacts per Minute: 3,000ipm
- No Load Speed: 2,300rpm
- Max. Torque: 17Nm
- Battery: Lithium-Ion
- Net Weight: 11.1kg
- Total Shipping Weight: 5kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $74.50 (inc VAT) are subject to a $10.60 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $74.50 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Makita power tools come with a 3 year warranty (online registration within 30 days of purchase required). This applies to all tools excluding batteries, chargers, outdoor power equipment and air tools.
Contact Toolstop on 44-1698-819-000 and we will advise the best course of action to get your tool repaired. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase.
Alternatively you can contact Makita directly in the UK on Fax: 01908 614 702 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Generally, we will repair the product and send it back to you or we will return to Makitas Service Centre and they will return your repaired product to you.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.