Makita VC2010L Wet and Dry L Class 20L Dust Extractor Vacuum Cleaner 110V
TOOLSTOP Part No: MAK-VC2010L-110V
Makita VC2010L Wet and Dry L Class 20L Dust Extractor Vacuum Cleaner
- L-Class Approved
- Double insulated
- Click-system easy to change tool adapter and accessories
- Push + Clean system takes only seconds to clean the filter
- Automatic On / Off Controlled by your power tool 1900 Watt socket
- PET Cartridge filter protects the turbine by holding back fine dust and debris
- 20 Litre Inox-container with 4 special castors for excellent stability and mobility
- High performance 1300 Watt motor and high airflow will pick up even heavy debris
- Fleece filter bag allows you to pick up moist debris without damaging the filter bag
- 3.5m x 35mm hose
- Heavy duty PET filter
- 2 x 520mm tubes
- Brush nozel
- Floor nozel
- Crevise nozel
- 2 x adapters
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Voltage: 110V
- Power take off wattage rating: 750W
- Rated power input: 1,100W
- Container volume, gross: 20L
- Container volume net water: 12L
- Dust bag volume, net: 10L
- Length: 375mm
- Width: 370mm
- Height: 500mm
- Filter surface: 3,000cm²
- Filter use category: BIA M
- Machine classification: L Class
- Max. airflow: 3.6m³/min
- Max. ventilating pressure: 18.0kPa
- Total Shipping Weight: 10kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $74.20 (inc VAT) are subject to a $10.50 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $74.20 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Makita power tools come with a 3 year warranty (online registration within 30 days of purchase required). This applies to all tools excluding batteries, chargers, outdoor power equipment and air tools.
Contact Toolstop on 44-1698-819-000 and we will advise the best course of action to get your tool repaired. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase.
Alternatively you can contact Makita directly in the UK on Fax: 01908 614 702 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Generally, we will repair the product and send it back to you or we will return to Makitas Service Centre and they will return your repaired product to you.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.