Metabo GE710 Plus Die Grinder Long Nosed 710W with 5-Piece Bit Set 110V
- (£145.83 ex VAT)
- Save £47.00
TOOLSTOP Part No: MET-GE710-UK600616391-110V
Metabo GE710 Plus Die Grinder Long Nosed 710W
This die grinder comes complete with a very good 5 piece carbide set to get you up and running with a number of grinding tasks.
GE710 Plus Features:
- Long grinding spindle - ideal for working on hard to reach places
- Spindle lock for simple change of tools
- Aluminium die-cast bearing flange for long service life of the machine
- Vario-Constamatic (VC)-Electronics for work with materials requiring customised speeds, which remain almost constant under load
- Thumbwheel for speed preselection
- Electronic safety shutdown of the motor for safe working in case the tool stops unexpectedly
- Restart protection: prevents unintentional start-up after power supply interruption
- Electronic overload protection for long service life
- Precise collar for stationary use
- Removable protective rubber cap for comfortable and safe working
- Slim design for ideal handling
- Precision collet for precise concentricity
- Metabo Marathon motor with patented dust protection for long service life
- Collet 6mm
- Protective rubber cap
- Open jaw spanner
- Carbide bit set
**images for illustrative purposes only - please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Barcode: 4007430212394
- No-Load Speed 10,000 - 30,500 rpm
- Rated Input Power 710 W
- Output Power 430 W
- Revolutions at Rated Load 24,000 rpm
- Collar Diameter 1 11/16 "
- Collet Chuck Bore 0.2362 "
- Weight (without power cable) 3.5 lbs
- Cable Length 13 ft
Contents of bit set:
- 1 x 9.6 x 19 x 64 mm, cylinder/ B-shape
- 1 x 9.6 x 19 x 64 mm, radius end/ C-shape
- 1 x 9.6 x 8 x 54 mm, sphere/ D-shape
- 1 x 9.6 x 16 x 60 mm, ellipse/ E-shape
- 1 x 9.6 x 19 x 64 mm, pointed arch/ G-shape
- Total Shipping Weight: 5kg
TOOLSTOP offers a same day despatch on a next working day delivery service on all UK Mainland orders made before 5:15pm Monday to Friday. All orders received after 5:15pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday. Some items will be dispatched on a 48 hour delivery service. These are items we stock at our suppliers premises and these will be clearly marked on the product page as well as above in the basket.
UK orders below £25 (inc VAT) are subject to a £6.95 handling and packaging fee. UK orders equal to or above £25 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge. Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
All orders will require a signature on delivery. Customers should make every effort to be available to receive the delivery as no parcels will be left without a signature. In the event the customer not being in when delivery is attempted, a card will be left detailing the drivers actions e.g. taken to a convenient local collection point , left with neighbour, details of how to arrange a redelivery or to collect from the local parcel company depot. We will only leave your delivery with a neighbour if you specify this in the order delivery note.
See our delivery page for more details.
You May Also Like
- (£145.83 ex VAT)
- Save £47.00
- (£74.17 ex VAT)
- Save £86.20
- (£165.83 ex VAT)
- Save £152.60