Metabo GE710L - 710W High Speed Straight Grinder 240V
TOOLSTOP Part No: MET-600616380-GE710L-240V
Metabo GE710L - 710W High Speed Straight Grinder
The GE710 L is the latest generation of straight grinders from Metabo. This high speed industrial quality straight grinder with its very slim and light weight design boast a raft of features
- Spindle lock for simple change of tools
- Removable protective rubber nose grip for comfortable and safe working
- Variable speed electronics
- Restart protection
- Thermal overload protection
- Metabo S-Automatic safety shutdown: if the tool jams, the power supply is disconnected immediately and auto stop carbon brushes to protect the motor
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Barcode: 4007430212382
- No load speed: 10,000-30,500 rpm
- Rated input power: 710 W
- Output power: 430 W
- Collet bore of collet chuck: 6 mm
- Weight (without mains cable): 1.6Kg
- Total Shipping Weight: 5kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $83.30 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.80 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $83.30 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Metabo offer a XXL 3 Year Warranty which applies to all machines, batteries, chucks and chargers which have been purchased new and registered online within the first 4 weeks of purchase, please register your new Metabo purchase at www.metabo.co.uk
The warranty covers defects in material and/or workmanship only. When making a claim under the warranty, the owners original proof of purchase bearing the date of purchase must be submitted. The repairs under warranty may only be carried out by Metabo's own service stations, or authorised Metabo warranty service agents.
The warranty will not apply in cases of:
- incorrect use, overloading of the machine or fitting non-approved accessories
- Use of force, damage caused by external influences or foreign bodies such as sand, stones or swarf.
- Damage caused by non-observance of the instructions for use such as connection to an unsuitable mains supply or voltage or non-compliance with the installation instructions
- Normal wear and tear.
- Export of UK specific product
The warranty also does not cover tools/machines, which have been partially or completely dismantled.
The operator bears sole responsibility for any damage caused by inappropriate use.
In the event of a Warranty claim contact Toolstop.
Exported Goods: Where goods manufactured specifically for the UK market have been supplied to customers outside of the UK, both the standard warranty and any XXL registration claim will be deemed void if the product has been adapted for non-UK use.
Any such claim/repair will be at the discretion of the local dealer, who will request proof of purchase.