Metabo KGS216M Laser Slide Compound Mitre Saw 240V
Guaranteed In Stock
TOOLSTOP Part No: MET-0102160438-KGS216M-240V
Metabo KGS 216 M Laser Slide 216mm Compound Mitre Saw 240 Volt
- The KGS 216 is a new slide mitre saw designed for the woodworking enthusiast as well as the semi-professional
- This is a well designed, well thought through machine that offers tremendous value
- With precision bearings on the support rails the KGS 216 will give clean, smooth cuts up to an impressive 305 mm in width and 65 mm in depth
- Comes supplied with an impressive array of standard equipment that you would normally have to pay extra for
- Ideal for laminate floor work, cutting 2"x 3", outdoor decking, floor boards etc
- Improved ergonomics
- Slide Function
- Single bevel
- Built in laser guide
- Integrated Work Lamp
- Strong cast aluminium table with left and right side extension rails inc length stops
- Twin telescopic support side arms
- Heavy duty work clamp
- Mains powered line laser
- In built work lamp
- High adjustable rear fences
- Dust bag
- 40 tooth 'Precision' cut blade and blade
- Changing tool
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B00594CTGA
- Barcode: 4007430204868
- 1,500 Watts
- Blade Diameter 216 x 30mm
- Cutting Depth 90° - 65mm
- 45° - 36mm
- Cutting Width 90° - 305mm
- 45° - 205mm
- Mitre Left to right 47°-47°
- Bevel Left 45°
- Weight 14.0kg
- Total Shipping Weight: 25kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $82.40 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.70 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $82.40 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Metabo offer a XXL 3 Year Warranty which applies to all machines, batteries, chucks and chargers which have been purchased new and registered online within the first 4 weeks of purchase, please register your new Metabo purchase at www.metabo.co.uk
The warranty covers defects in material and/or workmanship only. When making a claim under the warranty, the owners original proof of purchase bearing the date of purchase must be submitted. The repairs under warranty may only be carried out by Metabo's own service stations, or authorised Metabo warranty service agents.
The warranty will not apply in cases of:
- incorrect use, overloading of the machine or fitting non-approved accessories
- Use of force, damage caused by external influences or foreign bodies such as sand, stones or swarf.
- Damage caused by non-observance of the instructions for use such as connection to an unsuitable mains supply or voltage or non-compliance with the installation instructions
- Normal wear and tear.
- Export of UK specific product
The warranty also does not cover tools/machines, which have been partially or completely dismantled.
The operator bears sole responsibility for any damage caused by inappropriate use.
In the event of a Warranty claim contact Toolstop.
Exported Goods: Where goods manufactured specifically for the UK market have been supplied to customers outside of the UK, both the standard warranty and any XXL registration claim will be deemed void if the product has been adapted for non-UK use.
Any such claim/repair will be at the discretion of the local dealer, who will request proof of purchase.