Metabo KHE2850 SDS+ Hammer Drill with 3-Jaw Chuck
- Save $25.40
We are sorry but the Metabo KHE2850 SDS+ Hammer Drill with 3-Jaw Chuck is not currently available but look at these great alternatives we have in stock for same day despatch
- Save $570.50
- Save $615.00
- Save $177.60
- Save $248.10
- Save $33.10
TOOLSTOP Part No: MET-600656000
Metabo 600656000 KHE 2850 SDS Plus Combination Hammer Drill plus 3-Jaw Chuck
- Suitable for bits and accessories with SDS-plus shank end
- With the supplied 3 jaw chuck, it is also suitable for bits and accessories with cylindrical shank end (no impact)
- Hammer stop
- Rotation stop
- Clockwise and anticlockwise rotation
- Metabo "Quick" chuck change
- Vario Tacho Constamatic (VTC) full-wave electronics
- Electronic soft start for precise spot-drilling
- Robust Marathon motor for up to 5 times service life
- High performance hammer action, precisely mounted in a housing made of aluminium alloy: long-lasting and robust
- Rubber-coated handle
- Safety slide clutch
- Stoppable switch for trouble-free chiselling in continuous operation
- Auto-stop carbon brushes
- Cable-protecting ball spout for best freedom of motion when working
- 3 Jaw quick change chuck
- SDS plus chuck
- Side handle
- Drilling depth guide
- Plastic carry case
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Torque 13 Nm
- Drill diameter in:
- - Concrete with hammer drills 28 mm
- - Masonry with core bits 68 mm
- - Steel 13 mm
- - Soft wood 28 mm
- Idle revolution 0 - 945 /min
- Rated input power 1.010 W
- Output power 550 W
- Revolutions at rated load 860 /min
- Maximum impact rate 4.400 /min
- Max. single impact energy (EPTA) 2,8 J
- Impact performance 207 J/s
- Collar diameter 50 mm
- Bit retainer SDS-plus
- Weight (without power cable) 3,2 kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $74.50 (inc VAT) are subject to a $10.60 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $74.50 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Metabo offer a XXL 3 Year Warranty which applies to all machines, batteries, chucks and chargers which have been purchased new and registered online within the first 4 weeks of purchase, please register your new Metabo purchase at www.metabo.co.uk
The warranty covers defects in material and/or workmanship only. When making a claim under the warranty, the owners original proof of purchase bearing the date of purchase must be submitted. The repairs under warranty may only be carried out by Metabo's own service stations, or authorised Metabo warranty service agents.
The warranty will not apply in cases of:
- incorrect use, overloading of the machine or fitting non-approved accessories
- Use of force, damage caused by external influences or foreign bodies such as sand, stones or swarf.
- Damage caused by non-observance of the instructions for use such as connection to an unsuitable mains supply or voltage or non-compliance with the installation instructions
- Normal wear and tear.
- Export of UK specific product
The warranty also does not cover tools/machines, which have been partially or completely dismantled.
The operator bears sole responsibility for any damage caused by inappropriate use.
In the event of a Warranty claim call Metabo Customer Services on 02380 732000, once warranty claim is verified by Metabo a TD Number will be issued.
Goods returned under warranty within 1 year of purchase will be collected by Metabo provided the following conditions are met.
All claims for return must have a TD Number as issued by Customer Services upon receipt of an advanced faxed proof of purchase. Fax No 02380 747500.
All goods returned under warranty must include Proof of Purchase faxed to Metabo in advance Fax No 02380 747500.
All XXL claims must include XXL registration documentation.
Customers who have registered under XXL, and the Metabo product purchased is over 12 months old must return to Metabo at their cost any Warranty Claims accompanied by TD number issued by customer services and a copy of the XXL registration document, were goods were originally supplied by pallet Metabo offer a Freight collection and return service at a cost of £55.00.
Exported Goods: Where goods manufactured specifically for the UK market have been supplied to customers outside of the UK, both the standard warranty and any XXL registration claim will be deemed void if the product has been adapted for non-UK use.
Any such claim/repair will be at the discretion of the local dealer, who will request proof of purchase.