Metabo MAG 32 Magnetic Core Drill 240V
- Save $173.40
TOOLSTOP Part No: MET-600330500
Metabo MAG 32 Magnetic Core Drill 240 Volt
- Powerful magnetic core drill with large lift for core and full drilling
- Robust Metabo Marathon Motor for extra long service life
- Integrated coolant container for optimal cooling of vertical and horizontal bores
- Automatic coolant feed to the tip of the drill bit enables the machine to be used single-handedly
- Magnet base with high holding power for safe operation
- The MAG 32 uses a 1,010W motor to enable cuts up to Ø 32 mm using HSS or TC core cutters
- A tough motor and gearbox design deliveries a no load speed of 700 rpm and a 160 mm stroke
- This single speed machine has clockwise only rotation
- Compact unit
- Ideal for mobile drilling operations
- If the supplied safety strap is used, the product may also be used for working on vertical and sloping surfaces above the head
- Ejector pin (6.35 x 75 mm)
- Safety strap
- Hexagon socket wrench KW 4
- Transport case
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Barcode: 4007430193933
- Torque 50 Nm
- Maximum drilling diameter:
- - With core drill 32 mm
- - With spiral drill 13 mm
- Maximum drilling depth 50 mm
- Magnetic stand:
- - Maximum stroke 160 mm
- - Dimensions of the magnet base 84 x 168 mm
- Rated input power 1.000 W
- Output power 520 W
- Idle revolutions 700 /min
- Revolutions at rated load 450 /min
- Bit retainer Weldon shaft 19 mm (3/4")
- Height (including motor) at:
- - Carriage lowest position 370 mm
- - Carriage top-most position 480 mm
- Weight 11 kg
- Total Shipping Weight: 14kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $79.40 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.30 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $79.40 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Metabo offer a XXL 3 Year Warranty which applies to all machines, batteries, chucks and chargers which have been purchased new and registered online within the first 4 weeks of purchase, please register your new Metabo purchase at www.metabo.co.uk
The warranty covers defects in material and/or workmanship only. When making a claim under the warranty, the owners original proof of purchase bearing the date of purchase must be submitted. The repairs under warranty may only be carried out by Metabo's own service stations, or authorised Metabo warranty service agents.
The warranty will not apply in cases of:
- incorrect use, overloading of the machine or fitting non-approved accessories
- Use of force, damage caused by external influences or foreign bodies such as sand, stones or swarf.
- Damage caused by non-observance of the instructions for use such as connection to an unsuitable mains supply or voltage or non-compliance with the installation instructions
- Normal wear and tear.
- Export of UK specific product
The warranty also does not cover tools/machines, which have been partially or completely dismantled.
The operator bears sole responsibility for any damage caused by inappropriate use.
In the event of a Warranty claim contact Toolstop.
Exported Goods: Where goods manufactured specifically for the UK market have been supplied to customers outside of the UK, both the standard warranty and any XXL registration claim will be deemed void if the product has been adapted for non-UK use.
Any such claim/repair will be at the discretion of the local dealer, who will request proof of purchase.