Metabo SB 18 LTX Cordless Power Extreme Impuls Combi Driver (3 x 4Ah Li-ion Batteries)
- Save $258.00
- Makita 8391DWPETK 18V Cordless Combi Drill (2 Batteries) with 101 Piece Accessory Set
- Save $108.90
- Metabo SB18LTX Cordless Power Extreme Impuls Combi Drill (2 x 5.2Ah Li-ion Batteries)
- Save $49.70
- Metabo SB18LTX-BL Quick 18V li-ion Cordless Brushless Combi Drill with Impuls (2 x 5.2Ah Batteries)
- Save $90.70
- Save $53.00
TOOLSTOP Part No: MET-SB18LTX-602148930
Metabo SB18LTX Cordless Power Extreme Implus Combi Driver complete with 3 x 4Ah Li-ion batteries, charger and case
With 4Ah batteries, this latest version of the popular SB18LTX Combi Drill has the longest runtime in it's class, keeping down time to a minimum
- Selectable "impuls" mode
- Variospeed (V) electronics
- Precision Stop: Torque coupling with precise electrical switch off to ensure extremely long lifetime for the tool
- High-performance impact mechanism for the best results
- Quick stop
- Spindle with hexagon recess for screwdriver bits
- Neck (Ø 43 mm) for versatile use
- Integrated working light
- Die cast aluminium gear housing
- Gear switch operable with one hand
- World innovation! With a 4.0 Ah battery pack for 33% longer operating time per charge
- Robust battery packs with capacity display
- AIR COOLED technology for speedy charging and long service life
- Metabo Ultra M technology: Intelligent battery management for long-lasting battery packs with a 3 year guarantee
- 3 x 4Ah Li-ion Power Extreme batteries
- 30 minute Charger - air cooled (4.0Ah batteries may take up to 90 mins to charge)
- Futuro Plus quick-action keyless chuck with metal sleeve
- Side handle
- Tension ring with bit depot for 6 bits
- Plastic carry case
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Barcode: 4007430227898
- Type of battery pack: Li-ion
- Battery pack voltage: 18 V
- Capacity of battery pack: 4,0 Ah
- Maximum torque, soft: 44 Nm
- Pulse torque: 48 Nm
- Maximum torque, hard: 100 Nm
- Adjustable torque: 1,5 - 13 Nm
- Drill diameter in:
- - Concrete 16 mm
- - Steel 13 mm
- - Wood 50 mm
- Idle revolution: 0 - 400 / 0 - 1.400 /min
- Maximum impact rate: 28.000 /min
- Drill spindle thread: 1/2 " - 20 UNF
- Chuck adapter: 1,5 - 13 mm
- Weight (including battery pack): 2,1 kg
- Total Shipping Weight: 6kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $81.00 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.50 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $81.00 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Metabo offer a XXL 3 Year Warranty which applies to all machines, batteries, chucks and chargers which have been purchased new and registered online within the first 4 weeks of purchase, please register your new Metabo purchase at www.metabo.co.uk
The warranty covers defects in material and/or workmanship only. When making a claim under the warranty, the owners original proof of purchase bearing the date of purchase must be submitted. The repairs under warranty may only be carried out by Metabo's own service stations, or authorised Metabo warranty service agents.
The warranty will not apply in cases of:
- incorrect use, overloading of the machine or fitting non-approved accessories
- Use of force, damage caused by external influences or foreign bodies such as sand, stones or swarf.
- Damage caused by non-observance of the instructions for use such as connection to an unsuitable mains supply or voltage or non-compliance with the installation instructions
- Normal wear and tear.
- Export of UK specific product
The warranty also does not cover tools/machines, which have been partially or completely dismantled.
The operator bears sole responsibility for any damage caused by inappropriate use.
In the event of a Warranty claim contact Toolstop.
Exported Goods: Where goods manufactured specifically for the UK market have been supplied to customers outside of the UK, both the standard warranty and any XXL registration claim will be deemed void if the product has been adapted for non-UK use.
Any such claim/repair will be at the discretion of the local dealer, who will request proof of purchase.