Metabo SBE 1100 PLUS Impact Drill 110V
- Save $114.50
- Save $12.80
- Save $8.90
- Save $46.20
- Save $26.90
- Metabo SBE900 IMPULS Impact Drill 240V
TOOLSTOP Part No: MET-600867610-SBE1100PLUS-110V
Metabo SBE 1100 PLUS Impact Drill 110 Volt
- The NEW SBE 1100 Plus is Metabo's top of the range impact drill with a 1,100 Watt motor
- With more torque and more blows per minute, the SBE 1100 Plus outperforms all other machines in the current 1,000 Watt class, even those with up to 1,300 Watt motors
- VTC electronics for speed stabilisation under heavy loading
- Overload protection
- Re-start protection
- Carbon brush wear indicator
- A strong aluminium die cast gear housing with mechanical safety clutch for machine and operator safety
- A two speed gear box and impact or rotary only modes
- A pro end Futuro Top double sleeve keyless chuck
- A variable speed trigger with speed dial for precise speed selection
- Metabo long life Marathon Motor with auto-stop carbon brushes
- With 43 mm collar so can be used in pillar drill stands
- Quick-action keyless chuck Futuro Top
- Long additional handle
- Drilling depth guide
- Plastic carry case
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Barcode: 4007430199577
- Maximum torque 44 Nm/16 Nm
- Drill diameter in:
- - Concrete 20 mm
- - Steel 16 mm/8 mm
- - Soft wood 40 mm/25 mm
- Idle revolution 0 - 900 / 0 - 2.800 /min
- Rated input power 1.100 W
- Output power 660 W
- Revolutions at rated load 900/2.800 /min
- Maximum impact rate 53.000 /min
- Collar diameter 43 mm
- Drill spindle thread 1/2 " - 20 UNF
- Chuck adapter 1 - 13 mm
- Drill spindle with hexagonal recess 1/4" (6,35 mm)
- Weight (without power cable) 2,8 kg
- Total Shipping Weight: 5kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $80.10 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.40 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $80.10 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Metabo offer a XXL 3 Year Warranty which applies to all machines, batteries, chucks and chargers which have been purchased new and registered online within the first 4 weeks of purchase, please register your new Metabo purchase at www.metabo.co.uk
The warranty covers defects in material and/or workmanship only. When making a claim under the warranty, the owners original proof of purchase bearing the date of purchase must be submitted. The repairs under warranty may only be carried out by Metabo's own service stations, or authorised Metabo warranty service agents.
The warranty will not apply in cases of:
- incorrect use, overloading of the machine or fitting non-approved accessories
- Use of force, damage caused by external influences or foreign bodies such as sand, stones or swarf.
- Damage caused by non-observance of the instructions for use such as connection to an unsuitable mains supply or voltage or non-compliance with the installation instructions
- Normal wear and tear.
- Export of UK specific product
The warranty also does not cover tools/machines, which have been partially or completely dismantled.
The operator bears sole responsibility for any damage caused by inappropriate use.
In the event of a Warranty claim contact Toolstop.
Exported Goods: Where goods manufactured specifically for the UK market have been supplied to customers outside of the UK, both the standard warranty and any XXL registration claim will be deemed void if the product has been adapted for non-UK use.
Any such claim/repair will be at the discretion of the local dealer, who will request proof of purchase.