Metabo SXE450 TurboTec 240V - 350W 150mm Disc Sander
- Save $49.70
- Save $44.80
- Save $44.80
- Save $66.30
- Metabo SXE450 TurboTec PRO PACK - 350W 150mm Disc Sander
- Save $27.30
TOOLSTOP Part No: MET-600129380-SXE450-240V
Metabo SXE450 TurboTec - 350W 150mm Disc Sander
The Metabo SXE450 TurboTec Sander is at the top of it's game. We were amazed at the ease in which it removes stock from even the most shabby bit of wood and it is no surprise it was the winner of a PLUS X award for Ease of Use
- The SXE 450 TurboTec boasts many new features over its predecessor. It has more power, but at the same time is more compact and 500 grams lighter
- Multi-purpose machine for sanding & polishing on even and cambered surfaces, wood, plastics, non-ferrous metals, sheet steel
- It also comes with a new Intec dust filter unit to help aid dust containment plus new the TurboBoost switch for maximum stock removal
- New TurboBoost switch also boosts performance
- Improved ergonomics and styling for greater working comfort
- Improved gearing and bearing system reduces vibration by 25% for greater working comfort and safety
- The orbit diameter range has increased from 3 - 6 mm to 2.8 or 6.2 mm giving a finer finish (2.8 mm) and higher stock removal (6.2 mm) capability allowing the machine to work harder so you don’t have to
- Improved dust retention system through use of Metabo Intec filter cartridge
- Variospeed (V) Electronics with thumbwheel for preselection of speed
- Velcro-faced backing pad
- Hexagonal wrench
- Removable side handle
- Dust collector cartridge
- 1 pleated filter
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B00308V1BG
- Barcode: 4007430165558
- Diameter of backing pad 150 mm
- Idle revolution 4.200 - 11.000 /min
- Rated input power 350 W
- Output power 180 W
- Revolutions at rated load 8.500 /min
- Swing diameter 2,8/6,2 mm
- Weight (without power cable) 2,2 kg
- Total Shipping Weight: 6kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $79.50 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.30 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $79.50 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Metabo offer a XXL 3 Year Warranty which applies to all machines, batteries, chucks and chargers which have been purchased new and registered online within the first 4 weeks of purchase, please register your new Metabo purchase at www.metabo.co.uk
The warranty covers defects in material and/or workmanship only. When making a claim under the warranty, the owners original proof of purchase bearing the date of purchase must be submitted. The repairs under warranty may only be carried out by Metabo's own service stations, or authorised Metabo warranty service agents.
The warranty will not apply in cases of:
- incorrect use, overloading of the machine or fitting non-approved accessories
- Use of force, damage caused by external influences or foreign bodies such as sand, stones or swarf.
- Damage caused by non-observance of the instructions for use such as connection to an unsuitable mains supply or voltage or non-compliance with the installation instructions
- Normal wear and tear.
- Export of UK specific product
The warranty also does not cover tools/machines, which have been partially or completely dismantled.
The operator bears sole responsibility for any damage caused by inappropriate use.
In the event of a Warranty claim contact Toolstop.
Exported Goods: Where goods manufactured specifically for the UK market have been supplied to customers outside of the UK, both the standard warranty and any XXL registration claim will be deemed void if the product has been adapted for non-UK use.
Any such claim/repair will be at the discretion of the local dealer, who will request proof of purchase.