Metabo UHE 28 Multihammer 240V
- Save $17.40
- Save $240.00
- Save $32.10
- Save $76.10
- Save $18.00
- Save $67.60
- Save $33.30
- Save $38.20
- Save $33.30
- Save $36.70
TOOLSTOP Part No: MET-600361380-UHE28-240V
Metabo UHE 28 Multihammer complete with hammer chuck for tools with SDS-plus shank end, quick-action keyless chuck for tools with cylindrical shank end, rubber-coated side handle, drilling depth guide, 3 jaw chuck and carrying case.
- Suitable for bits and accessories with SDS-plus shank end or cylindrical shank end (without impact)
- Hammer stop for drilling in rotary only mode
- Rotation stop for chiselling
- Metabo "Quick" chuck change, thereby quick change of hammer chuck for hammer drilling and chiselling and quick-action keyless chuck for drilling and fastening screws
- Clockwise and anticlockwise rotation
- Vario-Tacho-Constamatic (VTC) full-wave electronics for infinitely variable speed change. Speed automatically remains constant under load.
- Thumbwheel for preselection of speed
- Robust Metabo Marathon motor for extra long service life
- Two-speed gear unit: two drilling speeds for drilling in wood and metal (no impact)
- Pneumatic high-performance hammer mechanism for effortless drilling in stone and concrete
- Die cast aluminium gear housing for optimum heat dissipation and stability
- Metabo S-automatic torque limiting clutch: to limit any sudden reverse torque that can occur if tools jam or get caught.
- Metabo winding protection grid to protect the motor from abrasive effects
- Overload protection by electronic monitoring of coil temperature. LED for impending overload.
- No-volt release switch: prevents unintentional machine start
- Auto-stop carbon brushes to protect the motor
- Brush wear indicator
- Hammer chuck for tools with SDS-plus shank end
- Quick-action keyless chuck for tools with cylindrical shank end
- Rubber-coated side handle
- Drilling depth guide
- Carry case
- 3 jaw chuck
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Barcode: 4007430134691
- Torque 22 Nm/8 Nm
- Drilling capacity in
- Concrete with hammer drill bits 28 mm
- Masonry with core bits 80 mm
- Steel 16 mm/8 mm
- Softwood 40 mm/20 mm
- No load speed 0 - 950 / 0 - 2.600 /min
- Rated input power 1.010 W
- Output power 600 W
- Rated load speed 950/2.600 /min
- Maximum impact rate 4.400 /min
- Maximum single-blow energy 2,4 J
- Collar diameter 43 mm
- Bit retainer SDS-plus
- Chuck capacity 1,5 - 13 mm
- Total Shipping Weight: 5kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $74.90 (inc VAT) are subject to a $10.60 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $74.90 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock