Metabo UHE 28 Multihammer 240V
- Ferm PDM1027 Impact Drill 240V
- Ferm PDM1016 Impact Drill 240V
- Save $27.80
- Metabo SBE900 IMPULS Impact Drill 240V
- Save $47.80
- Save $30.50
TOOLSTOP Part No: MET-600361380-UHE28-240V
Metabo UHE 28 Multihammer complete with hammer chuck for tools with SDS-plus shank end, quick-action keyless chuck for tools with cylindrical shank end, rubber-coated side handle, drilling depth guide, 3 jaw chuck and carrying case.
- Suitable for bits and accessories with SDS-plus shank end or cylindrical shank end (without impact)
- Hammer stop for drilling in rotary only mode
- Rotation stop for chiselling
- Metabo "Quick" chuck change, thereby quick change of hammer chuck for hammer drilling and chiselling and quick-action keyless chuck for drilling and fastening screws
- Clockwise and anticlockwise rotation
- Vario-Tacho-Constamatic (VTC) full-wave electronics for infinitely variable speed change. Speed automatically remains constant under load.
- Thumbwheel for preselection of speed
- Robust Metabo Marathon motor for extra long service life
- Two-speed gear unit: two drilling speeds for drilling in wood and metal (no impact)
- Pneumatic high-performance hammer mechanism for effortless drilling in stone and concrete
- Die cast aluminium gear housing for optimum heat dissipation and stability
- Metabo S-automatic torque limiting clutch: to limit any sudden reverse torque that can occur if tools jam or get caught.
- Metabo winding protection grid to protect the motor from abrasive effects
- Overload protection by electronic monitoring of coil temperature. LED for impending overload.
- No-volt release switch: prevents unintentional machine start
- Auto-stop carbon brushes to protect the motor
- Brush wear indicator
- Hammer chuck for tools with SDS-plus shank end
- Quick-action keyless chuck for tools with cylindrical shank end
- Rubber-coated side handle
- Drilling depth guide
- Carry case
- 3 jaw chuck
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Barcode: 4007430134691
- Torque 22 Nm/8 Nm
- Drilling capacity in
- Concrete with hammer drill bits 28 mm
- Masonry with core bits 80 mm
- Steel 16 mm/8 mm
- Softwood 40 mm/20 mm
- No load speed 0 - 950 / 0 - 2.600 /min
- Rated input power 1.010 W
- Output power 600 W
- Rated load speed 950/2.600 /min
- Maximum impact rate 4.400 /min
- Maximum single-blow energy 2,4 J
- Collar diameter 43 mm
- Bit retainer SDS-plus
- Chuck capacity 1,5 - 13 mm
- Total Shipping Weight: 5kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $82.90 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.80 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $82.90 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Metabo offer a XXL 3 Year Warranty which applies to all machines, batteries, chucks and chargers which have been purchased new and registered online within the first 4 weeks of purchase, please register your new Metabo purchase at www.metabo.co.uk
The warranty covers defects in material and/or workmanship only. When making a claim under the warranty, the owners original proof of purchase bearing the date of purchase must be submitted. The repairs under warranty may only be carried out by Metabo's own service stations, or authorised Metabo warranty service agents.
The warranty will not apply in cases of:
- incorrect use, overloading of the machine or fitting non-approved accessories
- Use of force, damage caused by external influences or foreign bodies such as sand, stones or swarf.
- Damage caused by non-observance of the instructions for use such as connection to an unsuitable mains supply or voltage or non-compliance with the installation instructions
- Normal wear and tear.
- Export of UK specific product
The warranty also does not cover tools/machines, which have been partially or completely dismantled.
The operator bears sole responsibility for any damage caused by inappropriate use.
In the event of a Warranty claim contact Toolstop.
Exported Goods: Where goods manufactured specifically for the UK market have been supplied to customers outside of the UK, both the standard warranty and any XXL registration claim will be deemed void if the product has been adapted for non-UK use.
Any such claim/repair will be at the discretion of the local dealer, who will request proof of purchase.