Metabo W820-125 Angle Grinder 240V
- Save $37.70
- Save $42.40
- Metabo W22-230 230mm (9") Low Vibration Angle Grinder - with Dead Mans Paddle Switch
- Save $23.30
- Save $3.20
- Ferm AGM1042 115mm Angle Grinder 750W 240V
Hitachi G23SS 230mm Grinder @12500
- Save $65.60
- Save $20.40
- Ferm AGM1029 230mm Angle Grinder 2000W 240V
- Save $84.80
- Save $31.80
- Hitachi G12SS 115mm 4-1/2" Angle Grinder
- Save $74.40
- Save $281.70
TOOLSTOP Part No: MET-606728000-W820-125-240V
Metabo W820-125 Angle Grinder
With 40 watts more than its predecessor the W820 sets a new standard of performace in the pro entry class. Comes with a slim housing design for ease of handling. A powerful motor equipped with auto-stop carbon brushes and a twist
proof wheel guard. Simple by design yet high in performance at a very good quality standard.
- Slim Housing, ease of use
- Rigid twist proof wheel guard
- High performance, 40 Watts more power
- Auto stop carbon brushes
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B00B4TWK0E
- Barcode: 4007430229335
- Rated input power: 820W
- Grinding wheel: 125mm, 5"
- No load speed: 10,000rpm
- Torque: 1.6Nm
- Spindle thread: M14
- Tri-axis vibration reading: 8m/s2
- in accordance with: EN60745-2-3
- Weight (excluding mains lead): 1.7kg
- Total Shipping Weight: 3kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $76.80 (inc VAT) are subject to a $10.90 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $76.80 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock