Milwaukee DD2-160XE 110V Dry Diamond Drill 162mm Capacity
TOOLSTOP Part No: MIL-DD2-160XE-L
Milwaukee DD2-160XE Dry Diamond Drill 162mm capacity complete with 4m cable, long AVS handle, 3 jaw chuck and key and carrying case. Available in 110 and 240 volts.
Bringing you the best in dry diamond drilling.
- Metal gearbox for long service life
- 2-speed gear box
- Friction clutch in both gears, additional electronic safety clutch
- Electronics: Softstart via accelerator-switch for precision-drilling and motor overload protection
- Keyless metal chuck and adaptor included
- High-spindle torque
- Excellent soft percussion mechanism for maximum drilling performance
- Long AVS handle reduces harmful vibrations and offers better control
- Dust removal system (additional accessory) removes dust and improves the life of cores, when used in conjunction with Milwaukee 400mm cores
- New FIXTEC system for easy change of core bits -quick change of cores without additional tooling (no jamming)
- 4m cable
- Long AVS handle
- 3 jaw chuck and adaptor
- Carry case
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Power input: 1.500 W - 240V
- Power input: 1.100 W - 110V
- No-load speed: 0 - 1.500 / 0 - 3.000 rpm
- Drilling speed (full-load): 0 - 890 / 0 - 1.770 rpm
- Impacts: 24.000 / 48.000 rpm
- Spindle diameter and thread: M 18
- Chuck capacity: 3 - 16 mm
- Gear neck diameter: 57 mm
- Weight: 4.2 kg
- 110 or 240 volts
- Total Shipping Weight: 10kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $75.40 (inc VAT) are subject to a $10.70 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $75.40 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock