TOOLSTOP Part No: NOR-13445
Norbar 13445 Torque Wrench Adjustable Ratchet Push Through 1/2 in Square 60-300 N-m, 45-220 lbf-ft
The Norbar TTi models have all the same features and benefits of the standard TT range, but have a simpler ratchet that is push through only (non reversible).
Norbar products are manufactured in the factory in Banbury, England. The factory's ISO 9001 certification is key to providing good customer service worldwide.
- Accuracy: +/-3% of reading exceeds all international standards for torque wrenches
- Each wrench is supplied with a traceable calibration certificate
- Micrometer Scale for simple and error free setting - on dual scale wrenches, the micrometer increment applies to the N.m scale
- Quick and Light Adjustment: adjustment over the entire scale can quickly be achieved and with minimal effort in approximately ten complete turns (exact number varies by model)
- Comfortable, Durable Handle: the handle is constructed using two materials; a base material for strength overlaid with a soft feel grip for comfort and slip resistance
- Adjustment Lock: all models feature a lock to prevent accidental adjustment of the set torque
- Plastic storage case
- Calibration certificate
**images for illustrative purposes only - please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B00LGE3IXK
- Barcode: 5060207560238
- Length: 610 mm
- Square Size: 1/2"
- Ratchet Diameter: 46 mm
- Engagements per Revolution: 60
- Weight: 1.6 kg
- Total Shipping Weight: 2.3kg