Packing Big Time Punches - Makita HR3210FCT SDS Rotary Hammer Drill
Posted by Mark Hunter - April 28, 2010
Neil unpacks the sheering drill and hammering power of the Makita HR3210FCT SDS Rotary Hammer Drill. And as he says, it's like a knife through butter. Check it out.
* 3 Mechanical gears
* Variable speed trigger
* Constant speed underload
* Torque limiter
* Job light
* Rotary only function
* Rotary hammer function
* Hammer only function
* Double insulated
* Powered by an 850watt motor and generating 6.4 joules of impact energy and with up to 3,300 blows per minute available, the new Makita HR3210FCT AVT will punch a 32mm hole into concrete and drive a 90mm CT core cutter.
* This 3-function machine provides rotary-only operation for drilling with a no load speed of between 315 and 630rpm.
* Rotary action with hammer support can be selected as can pure hammer-only action for heavy-duty breaking and demolition work.
* The HR3210FCT has a variable speed control and is fitted with a torque limiter device that instantly disengages the drive should the drill bit or core snag during operation.
* This action protects both the operator from physical injury and the machine from mechanical and electrical overload.
* Two unique Makita features contribute to the super-safe, low vibration benefits of this new, advanced machine.
blog comments powered by Disqus