PLS PLS90 90 Degree Layout Laser
- Save $145.60
- PLS PLS180 Self Levelling 180 Degree Level
- Save $154.60
- PLS PLS3 Plumb Laser Levelling Tool
- Save $156.40
- Dewalt DW088K 2 Way Self-Levelling Ultra Bright Cross Line Laser
- Save $141.40
- Dewalt DW088KD 2 Way Self-Levelling Ultra Bright Cross Line Laser (Horizontal and Vertical) with DE0892 Detector
- Save $217.00
- Dewalt DW089K 3 Way Self-Levelling Ultra Bright Multi Line Laser (Horizontal, Vertical and Side Lines)
- Save $326.90
- Makita SK102Z Crossline Self-levelling and Aligning Laser
- Save $149.80
- Save $341.90
- Makita SK102Z Crossline Self-levelling and Aligning Laser in Black Cube Bag
Bosch GTL3 Tile Laser @7897
- Save $71.70
- Bosch GTL3 Tile Laser
- Save $76.60
TOOLSTOP Part No: PLS-PLS90
Pacific Laser Systems PLS90 Self Levelling 90 Degree Laser Layout Level, comes with magnetic laser target, universal base tripod adapter and carry case.
The PLS 90 from Pacific Laser Systems is an interior and exterior laser level, designed specifically for laying out 90 degree angles. No More 3-4-5, sagging string lines, or guesswork. Get fast, accurate and dependable square layouts. Use the PLS90 in bright sunlight or interior environments, square on slab or square on slope applications. The PLS90 is easy to use with a working range of +/- 250 feet, a battery life of up to 30 hours and a self leveling range of 6 degrees. Use the laser on the ground or on a tripod - save valuable layout time. PLS Lasers are designed by contractors for contractors. The PLS90 tool comes complete with carrying case, universal base, floor target, and operating manual. The self levelling PLS90 is the ideal tool to set out and control 90 degree angles without any calculation for both interior and exterior applications. With its unique special target alignment system for outside use it is a quick and simple one man operation to set out 90 degree angles on level or sloping ground.
- Designed to tackle one of the most challenging layout tasks on the job
- Two vertical lines at right angle and plumb down
- Quick set up one button operation
- Extremely precise <1mm@10m
- Precise 90° visible and pulsed reference lines for interior and exterior layout of square on the jobsite
- Fine tune adjustments for precise layout
- Perfect for: Drywall Track, Curtain Walls, Tile, Hardwood Floors, Basements, Foundations, Fences, Retaining Walls and more
- PLS90 Layout Laser
- Magnetic laser targets
- Universal base tripod adapter
- Position the PLS90 on a batter board to get a 90-degree square for foundation layout.
- Layout square on slab in bright sunlight, if used with optional detector (detector sold separately)
**images for illustrative purposes only - please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B000QSISPA
- Barcode: 0673740605127
- Accuracy 1/8th" @ 100'
- Self leveling up to 6 degrees
- Uses three AA batteries (Supplied)
- Total Shipping Weight: 4kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $73.50 (inc VAT) are subject to a $10.40 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $73.50 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock