Ryobi ERH750V 710w SDS-Plus ‘ROTO STOP’ Rotary Hammer Drill 240V
- Ferm PDM1027 Impact Drill 240V
- Save $22.90
- Save $91.90
- Dewalt D25123K SDS+ Hammer Drill 3 Mode
- Ferm PDM1016 Impact Drill 240V
- Ferm HDM1021 Pneumatic Hammer Drill 240V
TOOLSTOP Part No: RYO-ERH750V-240V
Ryobi ERH750V SDS-Plus 'ROTO STOP' Rotary Hammer Drill. Comes complete with keyless chuck and adapter, drill bits, flat chisel, auxiliary handle, depth stop and carry case. Available in 110 or 240 volts.
- Rotation stop for light chiselling
- Hammer stop for drilling and driving applications
- Safety clutch to protect operator if bit jams
- Includes 13mm keyless chuck and adaptor
- 2 directional built-in spirit level for accuracy
- Variable speed forward and reverse
- Overmould variable speed trigger
- Livetool Indicator™ - glows blue when plugged in to the power supply
- GripZone™ overmould technology for improved comfort with a positive grip
- 13mm Keyless chuck and adapter
- 3 x SDS drill bits
- 1 x Flat chisel
- 360 Degree auxiliary handle
- Depth stop
- Carry case
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Barcode: 4892210101556
- Power input: 710w
- Shank type: SDS plus
- Impact Energy: 2.0 Joules
- No load speed: 0 -1100 rpm
- Blows per minute: 0 -4,000 bpm
- Max drilling capacities: Wood 32 mm, Steel 13 mm, Masonry 24 mm
- Total Shipping Weight: 4kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $82.40 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.70 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $82.40 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Ryobi offer a 2 Year Warranty which applies to all machines. Call 0800 389 0305 or email email@example.com and the service centre will do what they can to rectify your problem. They will arrange to collect your product, repair it and return it (there may be a charge for carriage). Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase. Ryobi warranty is only covered in the UK and the EU. In the EU the user is instructed to contact the local service network via the Ryobi website.