Ryobi RP4000 TEK4 Micro Self- Levelling Plumb/Cross Laser with Battery and Charger
- Save $58.10
- Bosch GAM220MF Digital Angle Measurer and Mitre Finder
- Save $7.10
- Save $25.60
- Save $47.40
- Save $63.20
- Stanley 0-43-672 FatMax Xtreme Box Beam Level 180cm
TOOLSTOP Part No: RYO-RP4000
Ryobi RP4000 Micro Crosshair Self Levelling Plumb Laser complete with battery and charger
- Combination of laser plumb bob and cross hair laser level
- Ultra-compact size
- Fine height adjustment
- Impact, dust and water resistant
- Lock function for secure transport
- High accuracy laser beam: 1/8" at 30 feet
- Quick self levelling settle time
- Out of level indication (laser line switches off when not level)
- 25 hours continuous use
- Hanging shelves, pictures
- Stud wall work
- Accurate ceiling, floor and wall layout
- Battery and Charger
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Barcode: 4960673115974
- Battery technology: Lithium-Ion
- Charge cycles: Over 2000
- Total Shipping Weight: 1kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $79.00 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.20 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $79.00 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Ryobi offer a 2 Year Warranty which applies to all machines. Call 0800 389 0305 or email email@example.com and the service centre will do what they can to rectify your problem. They will arrange to collect your product, repair it and return it (there may be a charge for carriage). Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase. Ryobi warranty is only covered in the UK and the EU. In the EU the user is instructed to contact the local service network via the Ryobi website.