Scheppach PL75 Plunge Saw 240V
Guaranteed In Stock
TOOLSTOP Part No: SCH-PL75
Scheppach PL75 3-in-1 Plunge Saw 240V
The Scheppach PL 75 is perfect for achieving professional results for the home user and tradesman alike. Ideal for thick materials such as kitchen worktops and safety doors etc. with its 75 mm cutting depth and powerful 1600 watt motor. Spring-loaded riving knife for unimpeded plunge cuts. Mitre cuts with step less angle adjustment from 0° to 45°. Inclusive tilt safety device - prevents saw tipping in tilt mode. For use with solid natural timbers, chip board, plywood, MDF and double coated boards.
This is a 3-in-1 saw - it's a hand circular saw, a plunge saw and a panel sizing saw.
- Powerful 1600 watt motor.
- Parallel plunge allows the user to maintain a smooth and constant hand position while cutting.
- A 36 tooth blade gives a fine and accurate finish with spring-loaded riving knife for unimpeded plunge cuts.
- Enclosed guard system provides excellent dust extraction (extractor not provided)
- 75mm depth of cut allows the trimming and sizing of most common door sizes.
- Suitable for boards and solid wood.
- Maximum precision, even when cutting free hand.
- Flush cuts to within 16 mm.
- 3m rubber cable.
- Tilt safety device - prevents saw tipping in tilt mode
- Cutting and machining conservatory profiles
- Cutting cable ducts to length
- Accurately cutting false floors to size
- Cutting multi layered and thick boards
- Cutting steel sheet up to 3mm
- 160mm x 20mm x 48T TCT Blade
- Parallel guide fence
PLEASE NOTE - guide rail is not included
**images for illustrative purposes only - please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Barcode: 4046664035701
- Motor - 230-240V / 50Hz
- Input - 1600W
- Speed - 4500rpm
- Dimensions L x W x H - 420 x 300 x 235mm
- Blade diameter - 210mm
- Arbor diameter - 30mm
- Max. cutting depth 90° - 75mm
- Max. cutting depth 45° - 55mm
- Bevel capacity - 0 - 45°
- Close to wall cut - 16mm
- Dust collection diameter - 38mm
- Weight - 6.9 kg
- Total Shipping Weight: 10kg
TOOLSTOP offers a same day despatch on a next working day delivery service on all UK Mainland orders made before 5:15pm Monday to Friday. All orders received after 5:15pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday. Some items will be dispatched on a 48 hour delivery service. These are items we stock at our suppliers premises and these will be clearly marked on the product page as well as above in the basket.
UK orders below £25 (inc VAT) are subject to a £6.95 handling and packaging fee. UK orders equal to or above £25 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge. Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
All orders will require a signature on delivery. Customers should make every effort to be available to receive the delivery as no parcels will be left without a signature. In the event the customer not being in when delivery is attempted, a card will be left detailing the drivers actions e.g. taken to a convenient local collection point , left with neighbour, details of how to arrange a redelivery or to collect from the local parcel company depot. We will only leave your delivery with a neighbour if you specify this in the order delivery note.
See our delivery page for more details.
You May Also Like
- (£124.17 ex VAT)
- Save £30.99
- (£124.17 ex VAT)
- Save £43.00
- (£190.83 ex VAT)
- Save £40.99
- (£165.83 ex VAT)
- Save £137.00
- (£132.50 ex VAT)
- Save £21.00
- (£199.17 ex VAT)
- Save £394.60
- Makita SP6000J1 Plunge Cut Saw 165mm Blade and Connector Case
- (£290.83 ex VAT)
- Save £404.60
- Makita SP6000J1 Plunge Cut Saw 165mm Blade in Makpac Case with 2 Guide Rails and Connector
- (£290.83 ex VAT)
- Save £81.80
- Bosch GKT55GCE 165mm Plunge Saw 1400W in L-Boxx