Sealey E5188 Multi-Purpose Rotary Tool & Engraver Kit 240V (219 Piece)
Guaranteed In Stock
TOOLSTOP Part No: SEA-E5188
Sealey E5188 Multi-purpose Rotary Tool & Engraver Kit 219pc 230v
- Multi-purpose high-speed power tool with on/off and electronic variable speed controls
- Stepless control between 8000 and 35000rpm
- Spindle lock for fast tool changes
- Supplied with a full range of tips, wheels, brushes, sanding discs/bands, dressing stone and chuck spanner
- Suitable for carving, shaping, de-burring, drilling, engraving, cutting and tool sharpening
- Carry case
- 1 Year Warranty
**images for illustrative purposes only - please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B000RO7UFC
- Barcode: 5024209812337
- Model No: E5188
- Motor Power - Supply: 170W - 230V
- Speed Range: 8000-35000rpm Stepless
- Collets: 1.5mm, 2.3mm (x2), 3.2mm
- Twist Drills: 1.5mm (x2), 2.3mm (x2), 3.2mm (x2)
- Mounted Points: 10pc
- Diamond Tipped Engravers: 5pc
- Sanding Cylinder: 6.4 x 12.7mm, 12.7 x 12.7mm
- Accessories: Sanding Bands (12pc), Grinding Wheels (12pc), Felt Wheels (6pc), Cut-Off Wheels (35pc), Cut-Off Wheel Heavy-Duty (30pc), Sanding Disc 180Grit (36pc), Sanding Disc 320Grit (36pc), Steel Wire Brush (3pc), Brass Wire Brush (3pc), Nylon End Brush, Fibreglass Cut-Off Wheels (5pc), Cloth Wheel, Rubber Emery Wheel, Flap Wheel, Dressing Stone, Flexible Rotary Shaft, Spanner, Spindle Lock Key, Polishing Compound, HSS Cutter, Mandrels (4pc)
- Total Shipping Weight: 3.128kg
TOOLSTOP offers a same day despatch on a next working day delivery service on all UK Mainland orders made before 5:15pm Monday to Friday. All orders received after 5:15pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday. Some items will be dispatched on a 48 hour delivery service. These are items we stock at our suppliers premises and these will be clearly marked on the product page as well as above in the basket.
UK orders below £25 (inc VAT) are subject to a £6.95 handling and packaging fee. UK orders equal to or above £25 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge. Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
All orders will require a signature on delivery. Customers should make every effort to be available to receive the delivery as no parcels will be left without a signature. In the event the customer not being in when delivery is attempted, a card will be left detailing the drivers actions e.g. taken to a convenient local collection point , left with neighbour, details of how to arrange a redelivery or to collect from the local parcel company depot. We will only leave your delivery with a neighbour if you specify this in the order delivery note.
See our delivery page for more details.