TOOLSTOP Part No: SEA-MM20
Sealey MM20 Digital Multimeter 8 Function With Thermocouple
- Heavy-duty general purpose multimeter with clear and easy-to-read LCD display.
- Features data hold function, temperature probe and diode test facility.
- Housed in rugged rubber boot with integral stand.
- Supplied with full set of leads and probes.
- Measures: » AC and DC Voltage » DC Current » Resistance » Temperature » Audible Continuity » Diode/Transistor Verification Mode
**images for illustrative purposes only - please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B000RO1KWQ
- Barcode: 5024209731713
- Model No: MM20
- Voltage AC: 200V, 600V (±1.2%)
- Voltage DC: 200mV, 2V, 20V, 200V (±0.8%), 600V (±1.0%)
- Current AC: n/a
- Current DC: 2mA, 20mA (±1%), 200mA (±1.2%), 10A (±2.0%)
- Resistance: 200Ω, 2kΩ, 20kΩ, 200kΩ (±0.8%), 2MΩ (±1%)
- Capacitance: n/a
- Temperature: Integral Temperature Sensor; 0°C to 40°C (±5% @ ±2°C), Thermocouple:-50°C to 400°C (±0.75% @ ± 3°C), 400°C to 1000°C (±1.5% @ ±15°C)
- Frequency: n/a
- Continuity, Audible: Yes
- Diode Test: Yes
- Transistor Test: Yes
- Hi-Impact Rubber Case: Yes
- Digits x Height: 3.5 x 25mm
- Low Battery Indicator: Yes
- Batteries (Included) 1 x 9V
- Information: Integral Stand
- Size (L x W x D): 145 x 75 x 40mm
- Weight: 240g
- Conformity: IEC 1010
- Total Shipping Weight: 1kg