Sealey PDM155B Pillar Drill Bench 16-speed 1050mm Height 240V
Guaranteed In Stock
TOOLSTOP Part No: SEA-PDM155B
Sealey PDM155B Pillar Drill Bench 16-speed 1050mm Height 230v
- One of a comprehensive range of Premier bench mounting pillar drills for the professional workshop.
- Features heavy-duty aluminium-bodied motor for long and reliable performance.
- Electrical circuitry protected with no-volt release switch to prevent inadvertent start up and pulley cover protected by microswitch to prevent drill operating when cover is open.
- Fitted with an integral work light which illuminates the drilling table giving operator a clear view of the drilling process.
- Supplied with flip-up chuck guard.
- Large sized square table fitted with precision rack and pinion height adjustment.
- 1 Year Warranty
**images for illustrative purposes only - please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B000RO6882xxx
- Barcode: 5024209479905
- Drilling Capacity (Chuck Size): 16mm
- Spindle Nose Taper: MT2
- Swing: 460mm
- Spindle Centre to Colomn: 190mm
- Spindle Travel: 80mm
- Number of Speeds: 16
- Speed Range: 190 - 3000rpm
- Maximum Distance Spindle to Table: 475mm
- Maximum Distance Spindle to Base: 600mm
- Working Table Surface Size: 290 x 290mm
- Working Base Surface Size: 205x 200mm
- Overall Base Size: 495 x 290mm
- Column Diameter: 80mm
- Collar Diameter: 60mm
- Overall Height: 1050mm
- Motor Power: 370W - 240V
- Input Power: 550W - 240V
- Weight: 62kg
- Total Shipping Weight: 62kg
Toolstop holds stock of this item at our suppliers UK Distribution Centre. We guarantee this item is in stock and will be delivered within 3 working days if your order is placed by 5pm on a weekday.
UK orders below £25.00 (inc VAT) are subject to a £6.95 handling and packaging fee. UK orders equal to or above £25.00 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge. Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
All orders will require a signature on delivery. Customers should make every effort to be available to receive the delivery as no parcels will be left without a signature. In the event the customer not being in when delivery is attempted, a card will be left detailing the drivers actions e.g. taken to a convenient local collection point , left with neighbour, details of how to arrange a redelivery or to collect from the local parcel company depot. We will only leave your delivery with a neighbour if you specify this in the order delivery note.
See our delivery page for more details.
You May Also Like
- (£82.50 ex VAT)
- Save £44.94
- (£195.83 ex VAT)
- Save £146.54
- (£238.33 ex VAT)
- Save £210.14
- (£230.00 ex VAT)
- Save £194.94
- (£363.33 ex VAT)
- Save £327.14
- (£264.17 ex VAT)
- Save £255.34
- (£297.50 ex VAT)
- Save £266.34
- (£184.17 ex VAT)
- Save £135.34
- (£285.83 ex VAT)
- Save £102.14
- (£149.17 ex VAT)
- Save £109.00