TOOLSTOP Part No: SEA-PP25
Sealey PP25 Inverter Plasma 25amp 230v
- Inverter power supply fitted with plasma cutter control circuitry.
- Inverter features three LED information panel including torch under-voltage, general fault (thermostat, over/under-voltage, over current) and power on.
- Supplied with plasma torch and earth cable.
- Utilises contact start torch making it suitable for use near electrical equipment.
- Ideal for cutting steel, stainless, galvanized steel, aluminium, copper and brass.
- Includes integral air filter and regulator unit with pressure gauge.
- IP23 Rated.
- 1 Year Warranty
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Barcode: 5024209624497
- Power Output: 5-25A
- Duty Cycle: 20% @ 25A
- Maximum Cutting Thickness*: 8mm
- Air Requirements: 100ltr/min
- Air Pressure: 55-70psi
- Absorbed Power: 2.8kW
- Mains Voltage: 230V - 1ph
- Insulation Class: H
- Protection: IP23
- Accessories Included**: Yes
- Replacement Consumables:
- Electrode (Pack Qty): 120/802420 (5)
- Electrode, Long (Pack Qty): 120/802428 (5)
- Nozzle (Pack Qty): 120/802423 (5)
- Nozzle, Long (Pack Qty): 120/802429 (5)
- Diffuser (Pack Qty): 120/802422 (5)
- Safety Cap (Pack Qty): 120/802425 (2)
- *With optional High Power Nozzles/Electrodes
- ** Plasma Torch & Earth Cable
- Total Shipping Weight: 7kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $73.80 (inc VAT) are subject to a $10.50 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $73.80 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Sealey products have a minimum 12 months warranty from date of sale. Contact our Customer Service Department on 44-1698-819-000 who will arrange collection from you, repair and delivery back to you. There may be a charge for the carriage to and from the Sealey Service Agent. Warranty is covered worldwide. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase.