Sealey SM94 Hollow Chisel Mortiser 1/2in 240V
Guaranteed In Stock
TOOLSTOP Part No: SEA-SM94
Sealey SM94 Hollow Chisel Mortiser 1/2" 230v
- Bench mounting mortising machine suitable for cutting mortises for joints, locks and dead-bolts
- Twin uprights with hydraulic damper carry head assembly and have adjustable depth stop for repetitive work
- Integral drill chuck is easily accessible from both sides of the head
- Powered by heavy-duty induction motor with no-volt release switch to prevent accidental restart after power failure or jam
- Supplied with arbor extension and 13mm drill chuck for occasional drilling operations
- Includes table and workpiece clamp assembly
- Mortising chisels
- 1 Year Warranty
**images for illustrative purposes only - please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B000RO1D6E
- Barcode: 5024209237086
- Chisel Size: 1/4", 3/8", 1/2"
- Chuck: 13mm
- Spindle Travel: 120mm
- Throat Depth: 77mm
- Chisel End-table: 115mm
- Hold Down Capacity: 68mm
- Table Size: 340 x 150mm
- Motor Power: 370W - 240V
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 340 x 355 x 640mm
- Total Shipping Weight: 28kg
TOOLSTOP offers a same day despatch on a next working day delivery service on all UK Mainland orders made before 5:15pm Monday to Friday. All orders received after 5:15pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday. Some items will be dispatched on a 48 hour delivery service. These are items we stock at our suppliers premises and these will be clearly marked on the product page as well as above in the basket.
UK orders below £25 (inc VAT) are subject to a £6.95 handling and packaging fee. UK orders equal to or above £25 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge. Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
All orders will require a signature on delivery. Customers should make every effort to be available to receive the delivery as no parcels will be left without a signature. In the event the customer not being in when delivery is attempted, a card will be left detailing the drivers actions e.g. taken to a convenient local collection point , left with neighbour, details of how to arrange a redelivery or to collect from the local parcel company depot. We will only leave your delivery with a neighbour if you specify this in the order delivery note.
See our delivery page for more details.