TOOLSTOP Part No: SEA-STW291
Sealey STW291 Torque Adaptor With Angle Function Digital 1/2"sq Drive 20-200nm
- Designed for use with a standard ratchet or breaker bar.
- Ideal for work around the engine bay and the tightening of wheel nuts to factory specifications.
- Large LCD display with LED/audible alarm indicating achieved and target torque levels.
- Selectable readings in Nm, lb.ft, lb.in or kg.m.
- Accurate to ±2% of stated capacity and operates in either direction.
- Features angle mode, eliminating the need for angle gauges and protractors providing the most accurate and fastest way to measure torque plus angle tightening sequences.
- Will also accumulate angle measurement when multiple turns are required, ideal for use where access is restricted.
- Includes auto shut off.
- Supplied with test certificate and storage case.
**images for illustrative purposes only - please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B009XQ4GKC
- Barcode: 5051747692749
- Model No: STW291
- Drive: 1/2"Sq
- Length: 100mm
- Range: 20-200Nm(14.7-147.5lb.ft, 354-1770lb.in)
- Battery: 2 x CR2032 (Supplied)
- Total Shipping Weight: 1kg