Sealey SUPERBOOST160 Starter/charger 160/40amp 12/24v 240v
- Save $92.20
- Save $82.30
- Save $228.10
- Sealey RS1 Roadstart Emergency Power Pack 12v 1000 Peak Amps
- Save $157.60
- Save $82.20
TOOLSTOP Part No: SEA-SUPERBOOST160
Sealey SUPERBOOST160 Starter/charger 160/40amp 12/24v 230v
- Combination unit capable of both charging batteries and providing boost power to help start vehicles with flat batteries.
- Model features easy to read ammeters and illuminated power switches.
- Circuitry is protected by a panel mounted fuse.
- Suitable for fleet operators running cars and van derivatives.
- 1 Year Warranty
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B000ROF3JW
- Barcode: 5024209213783
- Output 12V Charge Peak(EN): 40A (20A)
- Output 24V Charge Peak(EN): 40A (20A)
- Output 12V Start Peak(EN): 160A (110A)
- Output 24V Start Peak(EN): 160A (110A)
- Input - Charge: 2.5A
- Input - Start: 10.0A
- Power Input: 240V
- Power Output: 12/24V
- Polarity Protection: Fuse
- Total Shipping Weight: 16kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $82.20 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.70 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $82.20 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Sealey products have a minimum 12 months warranty from date of sale. Contact our Customer Service Department on 44-1698-819-000 who will arrange collection from you, repair and delivery back to you. There may be a charge for the carriage to and from the Sealey Service Agent. Warranty is covered worldwide. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase.