SIP 01314 10" Sliding Compound Mitre Saw with Laser 240V
- Save $89.60
- Metabo KGS216M Laser Slide Compound Mitre Saw 240V
- Save $313.00
- Hitachi C8FSE 216mm/8in Slide Compound Mitre Saw with 2 Blades
- Save $647.10
- Dewalt DWS780 305mm Compound Slide Mitre Saw with XPS
- Save $495.50
- Dewalt DW717XPS Heavy-Duty 10inch (254mm) Double-Bevel Sliding Compound Mitre Saw
- Save $810.70
TOOLSTOP Part No: SIP-01314
SIP 01314 10" Sliding Compound Mitre Saw with Laser 240V, complete with two year warranty
A best selling saw with ultra-smooth operation - designed and manufactured to provide accurate cutting every time. Accurate laser means any job can be set up quickly and the clamping system allows for timber up to 12". Easy and accurate angle adjustment
- Two year warranty
- Solid cast base
- Adjustable laser for cutting to the left, right or centre
- Adjustable depth stop for tenoning or trenching
- Pre-set stops at common angles (left/right) 0º, 15º, 22º, 30º and 45º
- Dust extraction for cleaner, safer use
- Accurate angle adjustment for compound cutting
- Smooth sliding action with lock facility
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Barcode: 5012713013142
- Supply - 240v~50Hz
- Power rating: 2000W 2 3/4Hp
- No load blade speed: 4200rpm
- Saw blade TCT - 255 dia x 16mm bore x 36 teeth
- Mitre range - 55º° / 00º / +55º
- Cutting Capacity @ 0ºx90º: 90 x 315mm
- Cutting Capacity @ 0ºx45º: 55 x 315mm
- Cutting Capacity @ 45ºx90º: 90 x 220mm
- Cutting Capacity @ 45ºx45º: 55 x 220mm
- Net Weight Kg - 23
- Total Shipping Weight: 30kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $80.00 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.30 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $80.00 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01509 500300 and SIP will arrange the best course of action to get your issue rectified. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase.