Stanley 5-94-003 MicroTough Socket Set (65 Piece)
- Save $80.50
- Save $161.00
- Save $76.50
- Save $78.60
- Save $207.40
TOOLSTOP Part No: STA-5-94-003
Stanley 5-94-003 MicroTough Socket Set - 65 Piece
- MicroTough Size 85-576
- Smaller Head for Better Access,Bi-material Handle for Comfort and Torque
- Laser Etched Sockets, Easy to Read Markings
- 25% Smaller Head Makes It Ideal For Tight Spaces
- Bi-Material Handle For Comfort And Torque
- Lased Etched Sockets With Metric mm And SAE Non Metric Sizes
- Blow Moulded Case For Easy Storage And Carrying
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B0038NDJQI
- Barcode: 3253565940039
- 1 x 3/8" MicroTough Ratchet
- 1 x 3/8" Drive Extenstion Bar
- 1 x 3/8" Drive Spark Plug Socket 6 Point 5/8"
- 1 x 1/4" MicroTough Ratchet
- 1 x 1/4" Drive Extension 6 And
- 1 x 1/4" Drive Bit Holder
- 14 x 3/8" Drive Sockets 6 Point
- SAE: 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16
- 5/8, 11/16, 3/4 MM:
- 8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 17, 19
- 14 x 1/4" Drive Socket 6 Point
- SAE: 3/16, 1/4, 5/16,
- 3/8, 7/16, 1/2 MM:
- 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
- 6 x 1/4"Drive Socket 12 Point
- SAE: 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2
- 5x 3/8" Drive Socket 12 Point
- SAE: 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8
- 10 x Hex Key: 0.9, 1.3, 1.5, 2,
- 2.5, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64
- 10 Bits 1/4" Drive *25mm
- PD: 0, 1, 2, 3,
- FD: 3, 4, 5
- HW: 3/32, 1/8, 5/32
- Total Shipping Weight: 1kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $78.90 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.20 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $78.90 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Stanley Europe is confident of the quality of its products and offers an outstanding guarantee for users of the product. This guarantee statement is in addition to and in no way prejudices your contractual or statutory rights. The guarantee is valid within the territories of the Member States of the European Union and the European Free Trade Area.
ONE-YEAR FULL WARRANTY*
If your Stanley product becomes defective due to faulty materials or workmanship within 12 months from the date of purchase, Stanley Europe guarantees to replace all defective parts free of charge or - at our discretion - replace the unit free of charge provided that:
- The product has been used in accordance with any instructions provided and has not been subject to misuse, excessive force, load or mechanical impact
- The product has been subject to fair wear and tear
- Repairs have not been attempted by unauthorised persons
- Proof of purchase is produced
- The Stanley product is returned complete with all original components
This guarantee does not cover consumable products and does not exclude the obligation of the user to maintain or calibrate the product where required.
If you wish to make a claim, contact Toolstop or check the location of your nearest authorised Stanley dealer in the Stanley catalogue or contact your local Stanley office at the address indicated on the packaging or in the manual. A list of authorised Stanley dealers and full details of our after sales service is available on the internet at www.stanley.eu.
* Most Stanley Fatmax products have a 3 year guarantee if the product is registered online within 4 weeks of purchase. Please click here to register your product.