Stay Cool (or hot) - Black and Decker BDV212F
Posted by Mark Hunter - February 11, 2010
I get my hands on this product that I reckon is a must have as we head into spring. Anyone who likes taking road trips, going on picnics or days out somewhere hot will find this essential, it's the Black and Decker BDV212F.
Features from the Toolstop site:
* Thermo Electric System detects the ambient temperature and self regulates to keep contents at the proper cooling / warming temperatures
* Separate freezer compartment including ice tray
* Cools to 27°C below the ambient temperature
* Heats up to 48°C
* Low voltage auto cut off system saves vehicle battery
* Compact design: fits onto car seat or floor for easy access
* 9 litres capacity food / drink storage compartment
* Carry strap for extra convenience
* Cord storage compartment keeps 12V DC cord housed neatly
* Dual can holder and zippered pouch compartment for extra storage space
I can't wait to get one for my car as we go on holiday to France each year and it's a nightmare keeping the kids drinks cold on the drive their. Plus, our youngest can't drink cow's milk, so we need to take a decent supply of goat's milk with us, and keeping that cold and fresh is difficult. This product will fit the bill perfectly.
blog comments powered by Disqus