Supertool NKM12/10 Threaded Rod Cutter 12mm / 10mm and 8mm
Guaranteed In Stock
TOOLSTOP Part No: STAIN-NKM12/10
Supertool NKM12/10 Threaded Rod Cutter 12mm / 10mm and 8mm capacity. (this machine can also cut 6mm and 3/8" rod but does not come with these sizes of blades as standard)
The blades, jaws and body are made of alloy steel and completely heat treated in order to assure sharpness of the blades and long durability. This threaded rod cutter is for cutting mild steel.
- Baked finish on body and handles
- Easy to operate, the Supertool threaded rod cutter gives a fast, precise clean cut
- No damage to rod when cutting
- Using the threaded rod cutter eliminates grinding or filing - no burr removal is required
- Suitable in cutting threaded rods to hang pipes for air conditioners, electricity and water, light steel frames for ceiling or anemo ducts
- Lifespan on cutting blades is approximately 4000 cuts
- A precision engineered tool that cuts threaded rod cleanly
- The M10 Blade Set can be removed to take either M8 or M6 but M6 blades are not included
- M12, M10 and M8 blades
**images for illustrative purposes only - please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Barcode: 5055990003284
- Cutting capacity: 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm or 3/8" mild steel threaded rod
- Length: 950mm
- Net weight: 6kgs
- Total Shipping Weight: 6kg
TOOLSTOP offers a same day despatch on a next working day delivery service on all UK Mainland orders made before 5:15pm Monday to Friday. All orders received after 5:15pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday. Some items will be dispatched on a 48 hour delivery service. These are items we stock at our suppliers premises and these will be clearly marked on the product page as well as above in the basket.
UK orders below £25 (inc VAT) are subject to a £6.95 handling and packaging fee. UK orders equal to or above £25 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge. Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
All orders will require a signature on delivery. Customers should make every effort to be available to receive the delivery as no parcels will be left without a signature. In the event the customer not being in when delivery is attempted, a card will be left detailing the drivers actions e.g. taken to a convenient local collection point , left with neighbour, details of how to arrange a redelivery or to collect from the local parcel company depot. We will only leave your delivery with a neighbour if you specify this in the order delivery note.
See our delivery page for more details.
You May Also Like
- (£124.17 ex VAT)
- Save £159.53
- (£35.00 ex VAT)
- Save £18.00
- (£182.50 ex VAT)
- Save £30.98
- Evolution 12in 305mm Electric Disc Cutter
- (£182.50 ex VAT)
- Save £282.60