Toolstop Podcast #72 - Derek from Telesteps
Posted by Mark Hunter - April 01, 2011
- The guys chat about Telesteps products, such as their loft ladder, and Derek explains, in simple terms, how to measure for the correct loft ladder for you and how your hatch has nothing to do with it. Watch the video here.
- We discuss who should be using Telestep's top supports, and why.
- What about the maximum weights the ladders can carry? Derek explain the rigorous certification processes that Telesteps products need to go through (EM131) and how they dictate 150kg at least. However, Derek claims they can beyond the recommendations...
- We asked Derek to embark on the "10 second" challenge, keep your eyes on YouTube to see if he actually manages it.
- Mark talks about how many Telesteps access products were squeezed into his smart (see below).
- Neil shares his special party trick.
blog comments powered by Disqus