Toolstop Podcast Edition #117 - chocolate, umbilical cords and King Dicks
Posted by Mark Hunter - February 16, 2012
Let's clear that up:
- Neil gives a shout out to Lidl's fruit and nut chocolate bars in this week's "food review"
- We discuss Makita's latest innovation, a caddy that stores 2 18v li-ion batteries, that then feed into an "umbilical cord" (Neil's choice of words) that is attached to a "dummy" 36v battery. What are the advantages of this? We discuss it and you can watch our video here
- The guys curls their toes up at the thought of One Born Every Minute
- Neil plays around with his King Dick screwdriver, which leads into a discussion of our latest buying guide, featuring screwdrivers
- Have you signed up to our mail shots? If not, you're missing out on our Weekend Price Smash!
- If you're having any problems with - or have any questions about - power tools, be sure to ask us on Facebook
blog comments powered by Disqus