Toolstop Radio Edition 4 - Golf, Makita and DeWalt's New XR Power Tools
Posted by Mark Hunter - April 03, 2012
It's episode 4 of Toosltop Radio. If you aren't already doing so already, be sure to follow #ToolstopRadio on Twitter and chip in your tuppence worth.
The easiest way to make sure you never miss an episode is to subscribe, for free, using iTunes. Simply click here!
If you're into RSS feeds, then click here.
Download the audio here.
This is also available as an enhanced podcast here.
If you're already listening via iTunes, do us a big favour and write a quick review...
- Newcastle United's great result against Liverpool FC and Mark Lawrenson reckons Dalgleish won't quit
- Premership's fighting players
- Manchester City throwing it all away
- Mark shows off his ignorance regarding golf. Let us know what you think via #ToolstopRadio!
- Neil offers his opinions on what'll happen in this year's Open. Again, let us know what you think
- Who are you backing to take the title at the Masters?
- Torres is back in the goals
- Christiano Ronaldo has scored more goals than the entire Liverpool squad
- How good was the nil-nil draw between AC Milan and Barcelona?
- Mark shares what turned him on at Makita last week, in particular the Makita AN902, check it out in action on Toolstop TV
- He was also impressed by Makita's new 10.8v recip saws, the Makita JR100D and Makita JR102D
- Makita have even put a 10.8v lithium-ion battery in a tile cutter! They're call it the Makita CC300D
- We reckon the Makita 10.8v range of tools is one to seriously consider if you're an electrician or a kitchen fitter. What do you think? #ToolstopRadio to give us your opinion
- New DeWalt power tools featuring their XR 18v lithium-ion batteries, including the DCF895L2 brushless impact driver, featuring an embedded hex design which means you can use it in confined spaces very easily
- A new DeWalt XR 18v XR lithium-ion grinder, the DCG412L2
- We also cover the DeWalt DCS331L2 XR 18v li-ion jigsaw
- Check out our guide to cleaning your Hitachi nail gun. This is a highly vital piece of maintenance for all gas nailers, so be sure to read it carefully and watch our video guide
Finally, get well soon Stan.
blog comments powered by Disqus