Toolstop Radio Edition 7 - Manchester Derby, Hodgson, Makita & Stanley
Posted by Mark Hunter - May 01, 2012
This week's Toolstop Radio (use #DIYTradetips on Twitter to talk to us!) comes to you on the wake of the Manchester Derby where Mark and Neil discuss Makita's 40th anniversary celebrations and how to select the best Stanley blade.
- why did Manchester United play for a draw, even when they were 1-0 down at half-time?
- will Roy Hodgson 1) be named as the new England manager and 2) be any good at it?
- Toolstop's Euro 2012 Fantasy Football League starts very soon! Get your team together now
- Makita's 40th anniversary of being in the UK is marked by the launch of 40 brand new products
- You can still buy a piece of Makita history, and it works as good now as it did back then! It's the Makita 9401 belt sander
- Makita are launching new 18v 3-function rotary hammers featuring brush-less motors, which include dust collectors
- Look out for 10.8v combi drill also, model number Makita HP330D and an 18v biscuit joiner
- OIS is the new big thing from Makita, standing for Oscilliating Interface System. More on that soon
- Would you buy a multi-battery fan? Makita will be selling one soon!
- BMR101 is Makita's new cordless jobsite radio, again coming soon
- We've put together a video guide to choosing the best Stanley bladefor whatever application you're undertaking, check it out here
- Finally, be sure to check out our "How to" guides on Toolstop TV
blog comments powered by Disqus