Triton T80Z Fast Fit Electric Shower - White/Chrome 7.5KW
- Save $80.30
We are sorry but the Triton T80Z Fast Fit Electric Shower - White/Chrome 7.5KW is not currently available but look at these great alternatives we have in stock for same day despatch
- Save $27.60
- Black & Decker BDLB14 Mini Light Bar LED Torch
- Save $16.00
- Multibuy - Save up to -247351%
- from $6.20
- Save $28.90
- Save $43.40
TOOLSTOP Part No: TRI-T80Z-7.5KW
Triton T80Z Fast Fit Electric Shower - White/Chrome
The new T80Z Fast-Fit Eco combines high quality design with an eco friendly flow rate. A shower that suits both your decor and your pocket, the sleek curves of the face complement the smooth handles of the control knobs. It boasts a curvacious body shape and a sleek tapered backplate to give a sleek and neat appearance on the bathroom wall.
There are 4 wattages of power to chose from, if you are replacing a shower please check your existing power supply before ordering.
- Economical flow rate - built-in flow limiter (max 6 litres per minute)
- Ideal size and shape for replacement installations - The unit covers the footprint of most other electric showers making it the ultimate replacement shower
- Incorporates the latest Swing-Fit TM technology - offers left or right hand electric connections
- Swivel-Fit TM technology - accomodates water connections from either the left or the right hand side of the unit
- Illuminated push button Start/Stop - to select your favourite shower setting every time
- Low pressure' indicator - operates when the water pressure is insufficient
- Power on' indicator
- Easy grip controls
- Rub clean showerhead - 3 spray pattern
Benefits to you
- Instant cold, warm or hot water from a cold water supply.
- Quick and easy to clean.
- Simple control panel.
- Designed for high volume of use.
- Riser rail kit
- Hose and showerhead
- Fixing screws and plugs
- Installation and user guide
- Installation template
- 2 year guarantee
**For showers rated above 8kW, a minimum cable size of 10mm˛ is strongly recommended.
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Barcode: 5012663019188
- Voltage: 240V
- Max flow rate: 6 litres per minute
- Nominal power rating: 6.9 - 7.5kW
- Supply source: Mains cold water
- Inlet connection: 15mm compression
- Outlet connection: 1/2" BSP
- Water entry points: Top, bottom, back
- Min running pressure: 1.0 bar at 8 l/min
- Max static pressure: 10 bar
- Total Shipping Weight: 7kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $73.80 (inc VAT) are subject to a $10.50 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $73.80 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock