Up-Close and In-Depth - Bosch GEX125-1AE Random Orbit Palm Sander
Posted by Mark Hunter - December 28, 2009
Firstly, everyone at Toolstop hopes you had a fantastic Christmas break. We're delighted to be back with another product video shot on location at Bosch's UK headquarters.
Eric Streuli once again takes us through the features of another "blue" Bosch product, this time it's the Bosch GEX125-1AE Random Orbit Palm Sander. Click to visit Toolstop for more info, plus prices.
* Compact, ergonomic design with three softgrip surfaces for variable grip positions and outstanding convenience
* Bosch micro-filter system: perfect, efficient dust extraction
* Speed preselection for material-specific working
* Sanding pad brake prevents damage (e.g. scoring) on workpiece
* Random orbit motion plus rotation ensure the finest finish with high sanding performance
* Velcro-type fastening for rapid, convenient sanding sheet changes
blog comments powered by Disqus