Welding Power - George Sealey demos the Sealey MIGHTYMIG190 Professional Gas/No-Gas MIG Welder
Posted by Mark Hunter - February 24, 2010
George Sealey gives us an up-close look - and demo - of the Sealey MightyMIG190 gas/no-gas welder.
* Professional Gas/No-Gas MIG Welder 190Amp with Euro Torch
* Heavy-duty high output transformer and forced air cooling to maximize duty cycle performance
* 190Amp Maximum current
* Set up in the gas welding mode but can also easily be switched to gasless
* Can be used with large, industrial CO2 gas bottles
* One of our professional MIGHTYMIG range this large gas/no-gas welder offers excellent performance at an extremely competitive price
* This unit is set up ready to go in gas mode but can also be switched easily to use gasless by a simple change of polarity
* A contract for the supply of gas should be arranged with your local gas dealer
How does a piece of pro kit like this compare to what you're currently using. Let us know.
blog comments powered by Disqus