What Is The Best Jobsite Radio?
Posted by Mark Hunter - January 06, 2010
There's a question that will get a debate going!
At Toolstop we send out numerous jobsite radios every day, the most popular being
- The Bosch GML24 (Available with or without a CD player)
- The Makita BMR100 (available in blue or white)
- The Dewalt DC011 (now discontinued although at time of post Toolstop have a few remaining)
- The Milwaukee JSR1228
- The Hitachi UR18DSL
They all have unique features but what are the most important features?
- Do you need it to recharge your tool batteries?
- Does it need to have a CD player or an iPod connection?
- Does it need to be robust or weather proof?
- Do you prefer it to be compact?
- Do you want a remote control?
- Should it have multiple preset channels?
- Does it need an alarm clock feature?
These are just a few, but there are loads of reasons why you bought the radio.
Please comment below on what makes a brilliant jobsite radio and let us know your opinion on what radio is "THE BEST".
UPDATE - Friday 26th February 2010
Neil and Mark discuss some of the feedback and comments you guys have left here on the blog re. Telesteps. Click here.
blog comments powered by Disqus