We asked Makita's Colin Woolmer to run through a demo of the features of the Makita MLT100 table saw. Colin is ideally placed to talk with authority about this saw as he owns one! During our trip to Makita last month he talked enthusiastically about the saw and the purposes he's put it to.
All of our videos are available via iTunes. Get the m4v or ogv versions of this video.
- Two pole slide system for raising and lowering blade for the most efficient and smoothest adjustment of the blade depth
- Aluminium die cast, precision machined table top remains flat and true for out of the box accuracy
- Powerful motor delivers 4,500rpm and electric brake for maximum productivity
- Large cutting capacity (91mm at 90° and 63mm at 45°)
- Integral cross-cut sliding table as standard
- Highly portable table saw
- Mitre gauge as standard