I've dug out a couple of old scenes from Channel 5's “The Gadget Show”.
- Black & Decker BDL500M laser level with built in tape measure – a handy wee DIY tool at a very affordable price
- Dewalt D25840K 7kg SDS-max demolition hammer which has some serious breaking power
- Bosch IXO, a tiny electric screwdriver which fits in any pocket
The second one has 5 DIY power tools such as:
- Bosch Prio – a little hand sander
- Black & Decker 18 volt cordless chainsaw
- Bosch Uneo cordless multitool which is capable of drilling, screwdriving and hammering
- Power8 Workshop which has 8 tools in one corless kit
The Power8 Workshop is one of the best selling DIY tools in the Toolstop range. It is a great gift because there are so many different tasks it can perform. It is a multipurpose addition to your set.
What tools would you recommend as being an all-rounder?