The list is extensive, but includes some absolute belters and we'll be visiting Bosch early in October to see these tools in action, so we'll get plenty of videos and photos in due course.
In this week's show (video highlights are here):
– Neil runs through the list of brand new Bosch power tools for Q4 in 2011, including a 10.8v angle driver, a universal shear (GUS10 – links to Bosch's German language product page), again with a 10.8v lithium-ion battery.
– GGS18v straight grinder (links to Bosch's German language product page), an 18v nailer and an 18v band saw.
– very exciting, Bosch also announce another addition to the GOP family, the GOP 300 S CE which will likely have a 300W motor and tool-less accessory change feature.
– Also look out for the Bosch GTS10J table saw which will have an optional leg stand available.
– Plus a whole new range of GSR screwdrivers and a new GMS100 detector.
– In other news, Mark is off to visit Makita at their UK HQ to spend two days shooting videos and taking photos of their brand new power tools, so keep your eyes on the blog and YouTube for the latest!
– Mark nearly gets bitten by a red spider….
– Finally, check out our brand new range of stock from Big Dug shelving and racking!