With its new ProSilence feature, this Bosch 060084A171 offers powerful and efficient cutting with an 80% noise reduction
The Bosch 060084A171 AdvancedHedgeCut is a powerful hedge cutter designed for all professional and DIY applications. It provides power equal to that of a corded machine, only now with the added benefit of no cable trip hazards and the freedom to roam around your work area. With a combination of 36V power, 540mm blade length, 20mm tooth opening and the electronic Anti-Blocking System, this model will get the job done. It can cut up to a 300mm hedge on one battery charge!
- Powerful: a combination of 540mm blade length, 20mm tooth opening and the electronic "Anti-Blocking System" ensures powerful cutting to get the job done
- Always ready to use: 36 volt lithium-ion battery, compatible with other Bosch power tools. Completely charged in only 45 minutes (80% in 25 minutes).
- Syneon Chip - Intelligently controlled energy for every project
- Powerful 36 volt lithium-ion battery cuts up to 300m hedge per battery charge
- Innovative "Anti-Blocking System" for continuous cutting
- Saw function at the end of the bar enables cutting of branches up to 25 mm in diameter
- Ergonomic trigger position for comfortable hedge cutting in any working position
- Laser-cut, diamond ground precision blades for effortless cutting
- With additional blade protector for safe cutting along the edges of walls and the ground
- Charger AL 3640 CV
- 1 x 36V 2.0Ah lithium-ion battery
- Battery voltage: 36 V
- Works with battery capacity: 2 Ah
- Battery charge time: 45 mins
- Max. sqm per battery charge: 300 sqm
- Blade length: 540 mm
- Tooth opening: 20 mm
- No-load stroke rate: 2.000 spm
- Noise / vibration information:
- Measured values determined according to EN 60745
- Total vibration values (vector sum of three directions).
- Vibration emission value ah: 2.5 m/s_
- Uncertainty K: 1.5 m/s_
- Weight: 3.6 kg
Shop the Bosch 1607A350ER 36V 1.3Ah Green Battery for Gardening Appliances here which is compatible with this hedge trimmer.