Bosch GBH 18V-26 D Professional SDS + Rotary Hammer Drill (Body Only)
The Bosch GBH 18V-26 D is a D-handled Cordless 18V Rotary Hammer. Used for vertical drilling and chiselling applications in the SDS plus category. The machine has a Brushless Motor for maintenance-free operation and a huge 2.5 joules of Impact Energy which is equivalent to corded power. Comes with a Side Handle for added stability and a Depth Stop. Sold as a body only machine without battery or charger in a cardboard box.
- First D-handle cordless rotary hammer with KickBack Control offers both flexible handling and increased user protection
- Comfortable handling due to large switch and D-handle, supported by bright LED light for effortless chiselling
- With 2.5 joules of impact energy from its maintenance-free brushless motor, the unit provides wireless power that matches the wired performance of established Bosch hammers
- Bright LED light for illuminating dark work areas
- Suitable for drilling and chiselling in concrete and masonry
- Compatible with the dust extractors GDE 16 Plus Professional and GDE 68 Professional
- Has a chisel function, overload clutch, variable speed and Vario Lock.
- Max. impact energy: 2.5 J
- Impact rate at rated speed: 0 – 4,350 bpm
- Rated speed: 0 – 890 rpm
- Tool holder: SDS plus
- Battery voltage: 18 V
- Weight excl. battery: 2.6 kg