The Bosch GSH27 29Kg breaker with 1.1"/28mm internal hexagon 110V is ideal for breaking road surfaces, reinforced concrete ceilings, foundations, etc. Complete with pin keys. Available in 110 and 240 volts.
For the highest requirements and the highest material removal rate
The breakers from Bosch offer the longest lifetime in their competitive environment: they are used for all work on large areas, e.g. for breaking road surfaces, reinforced concrete ceilings and foundations. Bosch sets standards in material removal with the GSH 27 Professional Breaker.
The reduction of vibrations is an absolute must for convenient work. The maximum possible work time is extended thanks to Bosch Vibration Control - increasing productivity for the user.
Chisel hammer for the most heavy-duty demolition work
- High single impact force
- Extremely sturdy construction for extremely long service life
- Low-vibration in operation and when idling due to balanced hammer mechanism and recoil-dampened handles
- Pneumatic tools 1 1/8" can be used with collar
- Dustproof toolholder
- Cut-off carbon brushes
- Connection to any light socket, 16 A fuse or alternating current generator as of 3 kVA
- For breaking road surfaces, reinforced concrete ceilings, foundations, etc.
- Digs tough and hard masses, crusted gravel and lots more.
- Packaging (L/W/H): 805 x 720 x 163 mm
- Pin key
- Pin key
- Available as spare part
Upgrade this Bosch GSH27 to a 3 year warranty if registered within 4 weeks at www.boschpowertools.co.uk.
- Rated power input: 1.900 W
- Impact energy: 60 J
- Impact rate at rated speed: 1.030 rpm
- Power output: 1.260 W
- Weight: 29 kg
- Length: 753 mm
- Width: 596 mm
- 110 or 240 volts