Chicago Pneumatic CP7731 Ultra Compact 3/8 Inch Impact Wrench
The new Chicago Pneumatic CP7731 is an ultra-compact and powerful 3/8'' metal impact wrench. At only 4.4" long (112 mm), this stubby impact wrench is ideal for very restricted areas, like transmission and engine work. Since this tool is shorter than your hand, anywhere your hand can fit, so can the CP7731. Small but also powerful it offers excellent power-to-weight ratio: 306 ft-lbs / 415 Nm of torque, but weighing only 2.9 lbs.(1.3 kg). Unique to this tool is the ability to quickly change this tool to be operated by a left or right handed mechanic. It is a must have in every mechanics tool box to easily work in tight spaces that are unreachable with a standard 3/8" impact wrench.
- Steel front cover & Aluminum body
- One hand operation forward - reverse by either left or right handed users
- 3 setting positions
- Length: 4.4" = 112 mm as can size
- Jumbo hammer
- Best power to weight ratio: 306 ft-lbs / 415 Nm
- Ultra compact
- Easy to use
- Part number: 8941077310
- Model: CP7731
- Handle type: Pistol
- Square drive: 3/8"
- Working Torque Range (fwd): 96-328 Nm / 71-242
- Maximum Torque (reverse): 415 Nm / 306 ft.lbs
- Free speed: 6400 rpm
- Blows per minute: 1200
- Power/weight ratio 319.2 Nm/kg / 105.5 ft.lb/lb
- Length: 112 mm / 4.4"
- Side to center: 25 mm / 1"
- Average air consumption: 2.1 l/s / 4.5 cfm
- Actual air consumption: 8.3 l/s / 18 cfm
- Air inlet thread size: 0.25 "
- Min. hose size: 10 mm / 3/8"
- Noise level: 93 db(A)
- Sound Power: 104 db(A)
- Vibration α (ISO-28927-2): 8.5 m/s_
- Vibration K (ISO-28927-2): 1.5 m/s_
- Socket retainer: Friction ring
- Clutch type: Single dog clutch
- Net weight: 1.3 kg / 2.9 lb