Chicago Pneumatic CP7732 Ultra Compact 1/2 Inch Impact Wrench
The new Chicago Pneumatic CP7732 is an ultra-compact and powerful 1/2'' metal impact wrench. At only 4.4" long (112 mm), this stubby impact wrench is ideal for very restricted areas, like transmission and engine work. Since this tool is shorter than your hand, anywhere your hand can fit, so can the CP7732. Small but also powerful, the CP7732 1/2" stubby impact offers excellent power-to-weight ratio: 450 ft.-lbs.(610 Nm) of torque, but weighing only 2.9 lbs.(1.3 kg). Unique to this tool is the ability to quickly change this tool to be operated by a left or right handed mechanic. It is a must have in every mechanics tool box to easily work in tight spaces that are unreachable with a standard ½ impact wrench.
- One hand operation trigger
- 3 position settings in forward and reverse
- Best power to weight ratio: 450 ft-lbs / 610 Nm
- Ultra compact
- Part number: 8941077320
- Model: CP7732
- Handle type: Pistol
- Square drive: 1/2"
- Working Torque Range (fwd): 138-420 Nm / 102-310
- Maximum Torque (reverse): 610 Nm / 450 ft.lbs
- Free speed: 9000 rpm
- Blows per minute: 1400
- Power/weight ratio: 469.2 Nm/kg / 155.2 ft.lb/lb
- Length: 112 mm /4.4"
- Side to center: 25 mm / 1"
- Average air consumption: 2.4 l/s 5 cfm
- Actual air consumption: 9 l/s 19.6 cfm
- Air inlet thread size: 0.25 "
- Min. hose size: 10 mm / 3/8"
- Noise level: 95 db(A)
- Sound Power: 106 db(A)
- Vibration: α (ISO-28927-2) 12.1 m/s_
- Vibration: K (ISO-28927-2) 4.4 m/s_
- Socket retainer Friction ring
- Clutch type: Single dog clutch
- Net weight: 1.3 kg