Chicago Pneumatic CP9285C Drill 3/8 Inch / 10mm
This powerful 460W 3/8 Inch drive drill from Chicago Pneumatic is suited to many applications. Its strength lies in the small 165mm overall length which makes it versatile and handy in a tight space. Composite housing with thermoplastic rubber handle grip. Wings on right & left sides to guide the forefinger. Large teasing trigger and progressive valve allowing more control to start holes combined with a low speed gear box. Flat back part for better pushing action while drilling and tapping. Handle exhaust allowing the air to flow away from the operator. Supplied with high quality industrial Jacobs chucks for longer use. Excellent for drilling, honing, reaming and hole sawing.
- High Comfort
- Excellent Speed Control
- High resistance to stalls
- Great handling
- Operator friendly
- High durability
- Supplied with high quality industrial Jacobs chucks for longer use
- Model: CP9285C
- Part number: 8941092850
- Length: 209 mm / 8.2"
- Net weight: 1.09 kg: 2.4 lb
- Average air consumption: 3.25 l/s / 6.9 cfm
- Actual air consumption: 10 l/s / 21 cfm
- Free speed air consumption: 13 l/s / 27.5 cfm
- Air inlet thread size: 1/4 "
- Min. hose size: 10 mm / 3/8"
- Sound pressure: 83.7 db(A)
- Sound Power: 94.7 db(A)
- European Sound standard: ISO 15744
- Vibration ISO: ISO-28927-5
- Vibration: <2.5 m/s_
- European Directives: 2006/42/EC (17/05/2006)
- European Standards: EN ISO 11148-3:2012
- Chuck capacity: 10 mm / 3/8"
- Free speed: 3000 rpm
- Power: 460 W / 0.6 hp
- Stall torque: 5.5 Nm / 4.1 ft.lbs
- Weight: 1.7kg